17 May 2010

A Place For Everything & Everything In Its Place.

One last post for today... Last one, I promise.

I want to know what you want to read about.
I started this blog because I felt like I just needed to do... something. I write. I've been told repeatedly that it's what I'm good at. So, I want to write about this huge piece of my life that sometimes feels like it's taking over: the military.
I think just writing what I'm feeling and what's going on in my head is okay. But I also want to write about things people want to read.
I know a lot about the Army and a little about the Marines. And if I don't know the answer, I will get it for you.

So, I want you to use this particular blog/entry as a place to leave your questions and comments. At least until I figure out how to put a Question/Suggestion box on the Home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment